We're sorry we can't meet with you in person, but here is a cookie recipe you can enjoy at home.
Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely ground
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Cream together butter, sugar and salt.
- Add egg yolks and blend together.
- Stir in flour and ground macadamia nuts.
- Wrap dough and chill for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Roll dough out about 1/4 of an inch thick. Cut using cookie cutters or a knife.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Melt 3/4 of the chocolate, being careful not to let it burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining chocolate until all is melted and smooth.
- Dip cookies into chocolate and allow chocolate to set.